Spendenliste

Donations / Financial breakdown

Monday, July 25, 2011

Time ticks

Dear Friends,

I have done it! I booked the plane tickets all the way

from Munich to Phuket to get on the Logos Hope Ship for 2,5 months

from Kualu Lumpur to Enteppe Uganda

and from Uganda back to Auckland New Zealand.

Wow, its reality now. I am going.

In the last two weeks I struggled with emotions of not having a job, uncertainty, insecurity and worried about what the future might hold. Today, I am so convinced; I am on the right track. I am going to Malaysia and Uganda for God's purpose.

I am one of God's daughters and HE will look after me and never forsake me. However, HE has plans for us and sometimes we need to do the first step. That's what I believe and trust in.
I know that God has a divine plan for each one of us; HE created each one of us so unique and so wonderful that he has a purpose for each of us.
I have often heard comments about God having a plan for our lives and in the past I often didn't quite grasp it. This mission experience will be life changing, I am sure, however no one ever said that it will be easy. No one ever said that there won't be difficult times or doubts, but I believe that if I put my trust in God, HE always provides.
His provisions might not be exactly how we thought, but HE will come through.

Thank you for all of you who have made a contribution for my mission trip. I know it is not easy to spare anything. Life is for most of us a bit uncertain in the job, home or even with disasters like the Christchurch earthquakes. Thank you. I feel honoured and incredible grateful.

I have another 3 weeks here in Germany to prepare my trip. Yes, I have packed my bags in NZ, however, I will need to do some more preparations for my medical kit, getting some spare batteries for my torch, writing my name in all of my clothes, shoes and I guess everything else.

Good time to do those kind of things at the moment, as it's been one of the coldest weeks I had in Germany during summer (11 degrees yesterday - 13 degrees today in Munich) brrrr.. I do trust summer will be back for a few days before I will leave.
Thank you my friends for believing in me and I do hope life is treating you very well at the moment. Loving regards also to all my friends who are on mission trips at the moment around the Mediterranean Sea and in Africa :o)

Lots of love

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment