Spendenliste

Donations / Financial breakdown

Monday, July 11, 2011

Start of my Mission

The Start of the journey

God’s favour is on my life. It is summer here in Germany (Bavaria). The air is filled with hundreds of fine perfumes of flourishing bushes, fresh cut grass, honey scented flowers, roses of all kinds …

The next day hold meetings with friends and sharing my plans to raise more funds for, so far my greatest adventure in life, however this time I know this is GODS’s plan.

God certainly already showed me that he is in control to keep things interesting.

My flight to Dubai included an emergency landing for a passenger which meant most of us missed the connection flights. We had the opportunity to step out into the indescribable moist and super hot air of Dubai. Wow! Anyone who has not experienced it before, it is hard to describe. Imagine you are in a sauna and someone blows the hot air of an airplane engine at you! HOT! So hot that the air is extremely hazy and one has trouble to see the big buildings along Dubai’s waterfront. 

 God blessed me with the company of an Australian Dad, who was visiting his son racing motorbikes in Germany and who was so kind to drive me to my friends place by midnight.

The next few days included visiting friends and sharing my plans to raise funds, preparing myself for the OM’s Transform Conference close to Rome, further preparations for Logos Hope and following up on Watoto.


No comments:

Post a Comment